Official Press Release Below -------
SHOWERS PASS INTRODUCES WOMEN’S REFUGE JACKET
Take Refuge from the Elements in Style
PORTLAND, OR - Showers Pass (www.showerspass.com) debuts their Women’s Refuge Jacket - a unique combination of hard-shell waterproof breathable performance fabric, ventilation, and reinforced shoulders that seamlessly transitions style, comfort, and design from bike to trail and mountain, to everyday errands around town.
"The Women's Refuge Jacket stands out from the crowd, with vibrant colors, functional features, innovative design, and an excellent fit," says Stephanie Leikas-Homolya, Marketing Director at Showers Pass. "We don’t design rain gear to just keep people dry, we design technical outwear versatile enough for multi-sport use that people will love to wear, rain or shine”.
Crafted with eliteTM 3-layer waterproof breathable performance fabric, fully taped seams, and waterproof zippers, the Refuge Jacket blocks wind while providing stylish, superior comfort. Extra-long core vents on the front of the jacket prevent overheating and remain easily accessible while wearing a backpack. Reinforced shoulder patches protect the jacket from backpack wear and tear while the 360-degree reflective trim provides visibility to motorists at night.
The Refuge design features provide maximum versatility. The removable adjustable hood is large enough to cover any helmet but stows easily inside one of two interior jacket pockets during improved weather. A magnetic drop-down waterproof tail protects against tire and road spray and performs double-duty keeping backsides dry on wet stadium seats.
Two reflective grommets on the drop-down tail are compatible with Showers Pass Beacon Lights (sold separately). Simply insert the light from the back of the grommet and press and hold the light for three seconds to turn on integrated lighting and take visibility to a whole new level.
Stay cozy with the Refuge’s two front hand-warmer pockets as well as inside chest pockets complete with audio port, and two inner mesh pockets. Hermetically sealed waterproof breathable protection, visibility, comfort and a multitude of pockets make the Women’s Refuge Jacket perfect for bike touring and bike packing. The flattering women’s fit provides room to layer with flexibility and comfort on or off the bike, providing the ultimate jacket to take refuge from the elements.
Women’s Refuge Jacket Features:
- Featuring fully seam taped, 3-layer EliteTM waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric for exceptional breathability
- Reinforced shoulders protect the fabric from backpack straps
- Extra-long core vents prevent overheating
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-resistant front zipper
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 360 degrees of 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material trim for maximum visibility
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Magnetic drop-down tail protects from road spray and wet stadium seats
- Drop-down tail features 2 reflective grommets that are compatible with Showers Pass Beacon Lights (sold separately)
- Soft, moisture wicking lining at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Front hand warmer pockets, and inside chest pocket with audio port
- Available in Women’s Sizes Small – XXL
- Colors: Pacific Blue and Neon Green
- MSRP: $275.00
About Showers Pass:
Showers Pass clothing is technically engineered cycling gear for racers, commuters, messengers and everyday cycling enthusiasts. Showers Pass was born from the desire to develop clothing and gear that would get more people out on their bikes, no matter the weather. Inspired by the challenging rides and variable conditions of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest, we have been combining high-performance materials with innovative functional design for cyclists since 1997. With our roots in high-performance waterproof-breathable outerwear, we have grown to offer a wide range of apparel and unique accessories for anyone who faces the elements – from city dwellers heading to the pub to pro cyclists heading to the top of L'Alpe d'Huez. https://www.showerspass.com